Ford Bronco's return

That's the one that might endanger my many year car payment free lifestyle... Yet, everytime I go camping and wheel the Tacoma, it reminds me how stupid that move would likely be.

Yeah. I've given up looking for the perfect vehicle.

That said. The yellow one that Ford demo'ed also had 37's on it so I'm wondering if all of them can fit that size.

ford-bronco-2021-01-exterior--profile--yellow.png

Rumors of a Gladiator competitor with a Bronco version coming out in 2025.

Oh how long can Greg hold out. How can he possibly resist the diabolical urge to sign the check that could start another build? Will his tortured mind give into its uncontrollable desires? Can he withstand the temptation to start another build that even now beckons him ever closer? Will he succumb to the maddening urge to eradicate all his work with the mere purchase of a single Bronco? The beautiful SHINY Bronco. The jolly CANDY-like Bronco. WILL he hold out folks? CAN he hold out?!

Can he holdl out folks.png

The tiny ones are a Bronco Sport which is a completely different car (based on a Ford Escape). The full-sized Bronco is a big vehicle.

Agreed. It is a fundamental branding mistake. Companies want to "extend" or "leverage" a valuable brand but they wind up diminishing it and confusing their customers.

As of August 4th Ford has sold more than 62,000 Bronco Sports. It's outselling the Ecosport and the Edge. Somebody out there wants these things. Of course over 100,000 Bronco II's were sold in 1987 and that didn't end well...

Yeah. And now a live sighting of a Bronco II is rare.

Funny, I came here to post a pic of the first new Bronco I’ve seen in the wild and have to also share, I also saw a Bronco II just up the street from me, all original from appearances and not in a wow that’s clean sorta way.

Anyways this new Bronco appears to be a Badlands trim level, nothing done to this one yet looks like some Black Rhino wheels and new tires, not sure if the spare was removed by owner or stolen ( hey it’s Hollywood). Most likely can’t fit the new wheel on stock carrier.

6D2C7746-3E33-496E-A691-83C9229C4720.jpeg

Last edited:
I saw a new Land Rover Pretender on the road today with a Bronco Sport in Texas.

Gag.

Back
Top Bottom