2016 SoCal Desert Rendezvous: Official Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Dave, is it too soon to start talking about the Official AAV Edition ExOfficio Give-N-Go Boxer?

AAV Boxers.gif

Dave,
I posted an RSVP to Desert Rend in Dec. I was on the waitlist but now don't see my name. You guys don't like me?
(Note there is a Dec 29 post from me re bringing my bike). Would be great if I could get back on the list.
Many Thanks,

Tim (Hardhat)

Dave,
I posted an RSVP to Desert Rend in Dec. I was on the waitlist but now don't see my name. You guys don't like me?

despite our feelings for you, you will be inserted back into the waitlist at location 3.5 between Big Dave and Gear (the order of the original posting)

we have also spotted that @Tacoma was also missed and is being added to the RSVP List

Meanwhile back at HQ, we've got some things brewing: Some important rumors are:

Trail runs - we have a couple in the works that will be announced in separate threads

Raffle sponsors are coming onboard:

@TemboTusk
@Goose Gear
@Camadile aka Mojoe Outfitters
Triple Aught Design
Maxtrax USA
All-Pro
Jackcovers
1020 Outfitters
Wilco Offroad
Equipt Expedition Outfitters

IF YOUR COMPANY WOULD LIKE TO SUPPORT THE RENDEZVOUS RAFFLE LET US KNOW!

The Steel Shoot on Sunday is being planned now, should be a good time! Big thanks in advance to @Ironworks Tactical and @Andy for their efforts this year.

Last edited:
Wow the last time I looked there wasn't even a location listed! Oh well, put me on the wait list of its not to late. [emoji906]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well, looks like you've covered some ground this year señor!!!

The trip would have been...ahh...less exciting if I knew what the sign said!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom