The American Adventurist Swag Thread

I wouldn't want to be caught out of uniform. Ordered enough to keep the better half within regulations too. Tango speaks "proper southern." 'Cause that's what happens when you attend multiple CFW's.

-Andy

I wouldn't want to be caught out of uniform. Ordered enough to keep the better half within regulations too. Tango speaks "proper southern." 'Cause that's what happens when you attend multiple CFW's.

-Andy

:thumbsup

Time is running out - last day for patch sales is Friday 7 March 2014!

AAV patch.jpg

Photo by Haggis

You're a hard worker. You provide for your family without question. But don't you deserve to have a taste of the finer things in life every one in a while?

Yes, you do but you can't have my whisky or my cigar. However, you can get one of these really cool patches exhibiting your enthusiasm for all things American and your support for this forum. Traditional, Desert, or Multi-cam - the choice is yours.

IMAG0164 (2).jpg

I ordered one of each, and I'm excited to get them! I don't know where I'm going to put them all yet, but I know one will go on the dash of the truck!

Sale ended Friday 7 March 2014. Stay tuned here for future items :)

If mine has not been sent yet can you please just bring it to the Rendezvous? I won't be home to collect it in a couple of days…..

NOTE: If you ordered swag watch your mailbox as these went out today via USPS.

If mine has not been sent yet can you please just bring it to the Rendezvous? I won't be home to collect it in a couple of days…..

Noted. We will geocache yours along the route to camp. Watch this thread for possible coordinates. :lost

NOTE: If you ordered swag watch your mailbox as these went out today via USPS.

Noted. We will geocache yours along the route to camp. Watch this thread for possible coordinates. :lost

Ha cool…maybe I'll finally get to apply something from my MOS, since I don't actually get to do my job at my unit! :map

Back
Top Bottom