The American Adventurist Swag Thread

Fwiw, post numbers don't show up in Tapatalk.

Add one more reason to the list of why I don't care for TapaTalk... ;)

I have post numbers on Android Screenshot_2015-10-19-18-44-16.png

Last edited:
Ahh, thx BlkWgn! I never noticed those! I hear ya Dave, but for some of us, it's the only way to get the forum when on the road...

Have you tried our mobile version of Xenforo?

Back by popular demand and as an exclusive here for Forum Members, I'm going to open up pre-orders on our American Adventurist velcro patches.

On October 28th I will launch these on social media channels (InstaGram, Facebook and Twitter) and I expect them to sell out in short order. Patches will begin to ship around this time.

These are identical to the original patches we made (made in Virginia, USA) and measure 3 inches and are velcro backed.

They are available in desert, multicam and original black and white.

At this time, there are 50 available in each color.

Shipped price is $12 each. You may purchase these via our front page at: www.americanadventurist.com

Get yours before they sell out again!

View attachment 17472

Colors from left to right: Desert, Original, Multicam.

Time is running out on the Forum Exclusive pre-orders folks!

:box

Back by popular demand and as an exclusive here for Forum Members, I'm going to open up pre-orders on our American Adventurist velcro patches.

On October 28th I will launch these on social media channels (InstaGram, Facebook and Twitter) and I expect them to sell out in short order. Patches will begin to ship around this time.

These are identical to the original patches we made (made in Virginia, USA) and measure 3 inches and are velcro backed.

They are available in desert, multicam and original black and white.

At this time, there are 50 available in each color.

Shipped price is $12 each. You may purchase these via our front page at: www.americanadventurist.com

Get yours before they sell out again!

View attachment 17472

Colors from left to right: Desert, Original, Multicam.

Well folks it's been a couple days since we had any hits here so I'm going to head over and announce these to the WWW :)

Back
Top Bottom