The American Adventurist Swag Thread

I'd be up for a black one, unless they have something darker?

Why yes Chazz, we do, however it's not listed since we thought demand might be low.

For you we have the limited edition Land Rover Special Air Service (SAS) Commemorative Tactical Trasharoo in a very unique shade called "Black Watch." A mere $40.00 over the regular price. Hint: order at least 3, they are that rare. What's a few quid more? Cheers, mate!

Why yes Chazz, we do, however it's not listed since we thought demand might be low.

For you we have the limited edition Land Rover Special Air Service (SAS) Commemorative Tactical Trasharoo in a very unique shade called "Black Watch." A mere $40.00 over the regular price. Hint: order at least 3, they are that rare. What's a few quid more? Cheers, mate!

The regular black fades pretty quickly.... I might be down for one of those, too... :p

You can get replacement buckles from their website, too. That way you can sell it. ;)
I know. I've been good friends with the owner of trasharoo, Dave Druck for 20 years or so.. I plan on picking u a replacement by kle from him soon, but I am still looking to get a new one...

At the risk of "leaning too far forward in the saddle," is there any interest in the classic embroidered patches in BW, desert, and multicam?

aav2.jpg

Will there be badges and stuff to buy onsite at ARV.. I'm not much on ordering stuff online.. which is odd seeing as how I'm a computer nerd.

Will there be badges and stuff to buy onsite at ARV.. I'm not much on ordering stuff online.. which is odd seeing as how I'm a computer nerd.

I have nothing to sell, hence why I was asking about the desire for patches. Dave may chime in at some point...

Back
Top Bottom