Manual pump for water jug

I did the same thing TangoBlue did.

I was able to find my pump on sale for about 1/2 price. They are a little pricey, but worth it. The pump runs smooth and almost effortlessly.

View attachment 8933

Here, you can see it tucked away in a corner in the teardrop.

View attachment 8934

What parts are required for this and where can they be found? The link to Northwest Overland that Tango posted is dead...

Just got one of these today, was going down to pick one up in person then noticed the disclaimer that prices at their store may be higher than the internet so just ordered and paid $6.00 for the USPS to deliver. Cheaper than gas. Takes a 1 1/4' hole saw. Just FYI

In the R&D phase, but I am attempting to use a hand pump for a bulk ketchup or mustard container. I am using a military water can that had a damaged lid. Removed the threaded neck for the pour spout to allow the pump to fit on. Will attach some pictures when I have a working solution.

Just an FYI there's a company , Lexington Container Co. that sells replacement caps if you ever need one. I'm drilling my cap out later today for the Manual pump

Thanks Woody, just check out that site. Will have to order an extra cap or two, seems reasonably priced.

And I also did the same as @TangoBlue and @Scott B.

Purchased the Fynspray from Down Wind Marine.

Scepter MWC from Level 3.

FYI the medium/large Black Diamond Mojo Zip Chalk Bag just barely fits over the cap and spigot. You'll need to cut off the retaining ring and trim any remaining plastic (on the Scepter cap) so it's flush.

MVIMG_20190420_115944.jpg

MVIMG_20190420_120044.jpg

Last edited:
This is what I came up with before my doghouse trailer build. I still use it for an outside sink for large gatherings.
The quick disconnect is a bit of overkill, could be simpler. Whatever can be made for whatever water jug you have. I like the foot pump due to hands free operation! The spigot can be clamped to any surface.

Untitled-1.jpg

My new pump will live here on the truck with my “not a camper system” super basic manual water system.

26061365-E8D0-4C61-BCC8-9BCBB5357C4A.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom