Ford Bronco's return

Greg

Adventurist
Senior Staff
Leaked pics from bronco6g.com.

#2 turbocharged 2.3-liter four-cylinder. Same as the 2020 ranger, 270 horsepower and 310 lb-ft of torque?
#3 Engine auto restart. center console controls above the environmental controls.
#4 locking front & rear diff, ABS off, and sway bar disconnect.
#5 6 switch aux switch bank
#7 Bilstein designed shocks w/ reservoir.
#9 Manual with crawl gear

Other rumor is that 34"-ish tires as standard.

Damn! I'm almost done with the Tacoma! :lol

021-ford-bronco-disconnecting-swaybar-1024x682-jpg.jpg

2021-ford-bronco-2-3-turbo-engine-i4-1024x840-jpg.jpg

2021-ford-bronco-dashboard-4wd-knob-914x1024-jpg.jpg

bronco-switches-1024x634-jpg.jpg

bronco-upfitter-1024x438-jpg.jpg

-ford-broco-removable-top-front-latch-1024x657-jpg.jpg

ord-bronco-bilstein-shocks-suspension-803x1024-jpg.jpg

ord-bronco-removable-top-center-latch-1024x885-jpg.jpg

rd-bronco-manual-transmission-7-speed-1024x924-jpg.jpg

Last edited:

Greg

Adventurist
Senior Staff
Another thing I've noticed not related to the Bronco but to Toyota. The owner intersection surveys are asking a lot of questions about off road habits and travel.

Dave

Adventurist
Founder
Senior Staff
Editor
So... IFS, and a whole lot cooler than I thought it might be.

That manual with a crawl gear has my attention for sure.

bob91yj

Adventurist
Founding Member
The manual is 100% must if its the 2.3 from the ranger. That 10 speed sucks, bad.
I work at a Ford dealership (service dept), owna 2019 Ranger. We have honestly not seen many issues with the 10 speed in the Ranger. I'm only at 5000 miles in mine, have a couple of customers over 30K, I don't recall any drivetrain issues at all on a Ranger...the Stync system on the other hand..

I work at a Ford dealership (service dept), owna 2019 Ranger. We have honestly not seen many issues with the 10 speed in the Ranger. I'm only at 5000 miles in mine, have a couple of customers over 30K, I don't recall any drivetrain issues at all on a Ranger...the Stync system on the other hand..
Only problem I've ever had with any of my Ford's was the Sync module constantly going bad.

My issue was rolling at 30, plant the go foot, and I could count one missippi, two missippi, and get thru 3/4 of three missippi before it was able to downshift and get moving....

Top Bottom