Expo East to Vermont Overland Rally.........

Maxcustody

Adventurist
I am looking at going to the Vermont Overland Rally October 8-11, 2015 after attending Expo East, I was wondering if anyone has similar plans?

I have not attended VOR before. I am an overlanding new guy and trying to get out and explore as much as I can. I know OK4WD has generously offered for people en route the opportunity to camp in NJ on the way to Vermont.

It would be great to meet some folks who are familiar with the area and taking the road less traveled to get to the VOR...............Thanks

Scott

I'm going to try. Probably stop off in PA at "home" for a night on my way.

Looks like an adventure - we're headed down to the Expo in Asheville, and then back to New England ( were based outside Boston ) - then off to Vermont for the activities there!

I am looking at going to the Vermont Overland Rally October 8-11, 2015 after attending Expo East, I was wondering if anyone has similar plans?

I have not attended VOR before. I am an overlanding new guy and trying to get out and explore as much as I can. I know OK4WD has generously offered for people en route the opportunity to camp in NJ on the way to Vermont.

It would be great to meet some folks who are familiar with the area and taking the road less traveled to get to the VOR...............Thanks

Scott
Oh man I am jealous. Hopefully we can meet at expo say hey I would love to check out your jeep and vice versa. I'm excited to put faces to names on forums since I live in bottom of FL and only chance to meet most is at an event like expo. Wish I could do weekend before for the rendezvous but alas work will not allow that.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

sounds like a great plan.................looking forward to meeting you at Expo!

Oh man I am jealous. Hopefully we can meet at expo say hey I would love to check out your jeep and vice versa. I'm excited to put faces to names on forums since I live in bottom of FL and only chance to meet most is at an event like expo. Wish I could do weekend before for the rendezvous but alas work will not allow that.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

Scott
Scott, Lets meet up at ARV/EXPO, I lived in Williston VT. for a couple years and would love to get back there. By the way, that's a great time of the year there!
Dale (Woodienut)

Back
Top Bottom