2024 Desert Rendezvous: Official Thread

Added to Calendar: 22-02-24, 23-02-24, 24-02-24, 25-02-24

So I was on site yesterday doing some reconnaissance… man, I didn’t want to leave! Something magical about the desert!

IMG_6422.jpeg

Hey All......Don't forget the Camp Cooking Competition and Potluck on Saturday....

Have you signed up? Remember if you compete.....you get an extra ticket for Sundays raffle with prizes from the sponsors you see below.
1000015616.jpg

Ohh and if you place in the top 3 while competing....you will will win prizes from our cooking competition sponsor @TemboTusk

Link to sign up below....

But wait! There's more!!

If you have that extra gear you want to part ways with sign up on the event for sale page located here:

Full disclosure: We’ve gone back and forth with the Yuma BLM and the alternative location they suggested wasn’t the upgrade we’d hoped for.

Several other nearby locations suggested by me, more remote, behind terrain features, etc, were denied.

They are limited (for whatever reason) to their five (5) designated “group camps” they have already established. Out of the thousands of acres under their purview, these are the only locations they allow group camps or events.

As a result of this internal policy, our location will be the same as previous years.

Please remember, only ONE vehicle per RSVP.

If you have a friend that wants to go in their own vehicle, they must register separately.

Who you haul in your clown car is your own business.

:clowncar
Whom I am hauling is no clown, IMHO, there may be some who think otherwise??

Back
Top Bottom