Aqua Cube

BrentHaywoodPhotography

Adventurist
Founding Member
Friend picked one of these up yesterday. Worked great on testing at home. Full use report coming from the next trip....

Aqua Cube.JPG

I have the Coleman instant water heater, similar concept. My biggest complaint is the size of the unit.

I've been eyeing the Aqua Cube for months now but I'm cheap and I don't know if I want to sacrifice that kind of space in the vehicle.
Sent from my RM-860_nam_usa_100 using Tapatalk

I checked out the advertisement... I'm not sure I'm ready to make the transition to digital hot water. I'm just too accustomed to analog hot water - you know what I mean?

There were a bunch of these set up 2 years ago at Overland Expo as free showers in the main camp area. I went over and used it and it worked OK, looking forward to your review Brent!

I have the Coleman instant water heater, similar concept. My biggest complaint is the size of the unit.

Owned the Coleman and sold it. I didn't like the size either. Took up A LOT of room in the trailer. Hindsight, because of a reduction of what I have in the trailer, wish I hadn't sold it now! Drawback to these Aqua Cubes is $$$ as I recall over the Coleman unit.

Thread on mud and video on the cube.

http://forum.ih8mud.com/threads/portable-propane-camp-hot-water-heater.809192/unread

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom