2018 Mountain Rendezvous Potluck Dinner & Camp Cooking Competition

What are you bringing for the Potluck?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hmmm, just saw someone else is doing jambalaya, maybe tamale pie? or shepards pie, I'll decide this week.

Your other choices you mentioned are great but competing Jambalaya is always great as well.

Although, Shepherds Pie and a cold Guiness......im drooling:eat.

BUMP! This thread needs more cowbell!

And more votes and more participation!

This is one of the best parts of any Rendezvous!!!

Okay. The video inspired me.

Please put me down for "Dutch Oven Skottle Hot Wings" as a competitor.

They should be consumed with beer. The more you drink, the better they are.

I am excited.

I’m excited too! I remember this from Desert Rendezvous a couple years ago!

:drool

Will charcoal be allowed for Dutch oven cooking at the main fire ring?

We’re currently waiting for the final word on fire restrictions. As of now, we are in a no open flame restriction (any device must have an off switch). We will update the main thread as we get information.

Who’s excited? We can’t wait. One of the best parts of the weekend is all the great fixings everyone brings together.

I can’t compete and I’m not a good cook so I’m bringing a Honeybaked ham. I’ve got one reserved for pick up on Thursday.

2DE5311C-9ED3-40E2-AD43-A1C2BBFBCABB.jpeg

As I am culinarily incompetent, I would be pleased to bring anything that might be needed. If i dont hear any requests, Ill bring some store-bought brownies or some such dessert.

As I am culinarily incompetent, I would be pleased to bring anything that might be needed. If i dont hear any requests, Ill bring some store-bought brownies or some such dessert.
The main idea is to contribute. If you can't cook (or like me won't have the time to) store bought is completely acceptable.

Official results for the 2018 MRV Camp Cooking Competition are:

First Place @TACMEDIC with his now world famous wings.
Second Place Mark Keck with his Vampire Dip.
Third Place @Jairo carmonA with their Lemon Chicken.

Thank you to all the participants, both competitors and contributors.

And a very special thank you to @TemboTusk for sponsoring the Camp Cooking Competition and providing great prizes for the winners. Thank you Jerry!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom