2017 SoCal Mountain Rendezvous: Official Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
@BlkWgn Something came up at 26. Dennis (Delux5k) work and he will not be able to make it down for this weekend. The spot is now open.

spot 26 goes to @GFB_Steve

I will have to bow out this time due to both my camping vehicles being out of commission. I was just rear-ended today, and the other is in the shop.

Spot goes to @FnMarine

I have to go out of town this weekend. Please remove me from the list. Thank you.

Spot 77 is available

The list will close first thing in the morning

Wait? I'm telling stories?!! Sweeet. I cannot be held responsible if I forget to change names to protect the identity of the individuals in the story :rofl
make sure you tell the one where you were riding on the skids of a Blackhawk

On a side note, don't forget your hold harmless that you have already printed and put in your glove box. We have to have them and I don't have enough blank copies for everyone. The nearest place to print them is Staples, 33730 Yucaipa Blvd, Yucaipa, CA 92399 22.3 miles away, back down the mountain.

Now that's a good note, Chris!

Now that's a good note, Chris!
yeah, something about almost 50 miles round trip to get the hold Harmless printed instead of hanging out with friends in the forest did not sound that great to me, but I am sure there will be at least one person making the trip.

yeah, something about almost 50 miles round trip to get the hold Harmless printed instead of hanging out with friends in the forest did not sound that great to me, but I am sure there will be at least one person making the trip.

Yup. I nominate @Andy

Spot 13 is open gents, missing the event yet again.

Daughter's club soccer team won the tie breaker coin toss about 2 hours ago and we are going to state finals Friday afternoon in Sacramento.

My wife smacked me a good one when I was praying for the other team to win the toss.....can you blame me?

Will be hoping for some good pics gents.

GO SOUTH TORRANCE UNITED!!

Spot 13 is open gents, missing the event yet again.

Daughter's club soccer team won the tie breaker coin toss about 2 hours ago and we are going to state finals Friday afternoon in Sacramento.

My wife smacked me a good one when I was praying for the other team to win the toss.....can you blame me?

Will be hoping for some good pics gents.

GO SOUTH TORRANCE UNITED!!

South Torrance!

spot 26 goes to @GFB_Steve
Awwe man! This is killing me. I would seriously love to go, but there is just too much going on. We are wide open.. have a crew en route to Haydays 2017, prepping for the Lucas Race and Sand Sport Super Show next weekend... with just a little more notice, I probably could have swung it, but at this point, I have to bow out. I really appreciate the opportunity... seriously. As soon as I see the date for next year, I'll stick it on the calendar. Please pass my spot to someone else.

Thanks again and, ENJOY!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom