Fire Pits for Camp Tahquitz

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just catching up with the forum after a great weekend camping. I have a customer that owns a propane company. Let me see what I can do for a possible sponsorship of the tanks, or at least a reduced price group buy. I'll try to have an answer tomorrow.

Dave/staff, can I offer space to display a company banner if they sponsor the tanks in some way?

Just catching up with the forum after a great weekend camping. I have a customer that owns a propane company. Let me see what I can do for a possible sponsorship of the tanks, or at least a reduced price group buy. I'll try to have an answer tomorrow.

Dave/staff, can I offer space to display a company banner if they sponsor the tanks in some way?

I feel pretty safe saying we can put up a small banner on the stage with the other banners if they have one.

Sure

I have some friends that work for the local propane company as well as Home Depot. Let me reach out to them.

Brown Santa stopped by my house today.

image.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom