Go Treads - Made in USA recovery boards

I have thought about buying those as well, but I honestly do not need them here in VA. When we move back to WI, then most certainly, especially if we move up along Lake Superior.

"Hi Matthew,
I'm Arne's son. He sent me your email thread so I could hop in and assist.

Thanks for promoting the GoTreads! We really appreciate it. I'm familiar with the back country camping and exploration. GoTreads are certainly a handy tool to take with! They of course don't fully take the place of the MAXTRAX but they can certainly augment them. It's a lot easier to get a GoTread under the seat of your Subaru than a MAXTRAX!

I always travel with a pair of GoTreads and they have gotten my Land Rover out of some messy situations quickly. They are small enough that I even have a set on my adventure bike. For the extreme off-road guys, I think they would be a well appreciated product both on and off the road. They are simple and effective and can be tucked away almost anywhere.

We can certainly organize a group buy for the forums. We are a small company and love working closely with people who show an interest in our product. We'll get a good discount figured out for everyone."

Woot!

bumppity bump. Tomorrow I will let the company know how many preliminary interests there are to a group by to help spur em along a wee.

Add me for two. One cannot beat $50 each. But I too would like to see how they do in our lovely eastern mud and clay. One can definitely appreciate the fact that they're made in America.

libarata- 2
poriggity- 2
mike- 2
herbie- 2
KTMRIDER -2
100acrehumpalump -2
Ed B - 2

Total = 14

FYI, they have told me that the price for us would be 39.99 per unit. Just waiting on the word, and coupon codes.

Good news everyone. At check out, enter the code, 'americanadventurist'

''That will discount the GoTreads down to $39.99 each. 1, 2, 4, or 12 pack all end up at $39.99 each.

We have enough on hand to get early orders filled but once we run out, we are out until after Christmas.

If any moderators have concerns, they can contact me directly at any time. We can assure them we are a legit company. Not a fly by night business trying to make a quick buck. We truly believe in our product and work our tails off to constantly improve and exceed customer expectations.

Thanks again for everything!

-Aaron''

Bam! Order placed and used the Group Buy code and got the correct discount. Easy Pesy!!!

Thanks for taking the time to do this for the community. Even though I have a set of TRED (like MaxTrax) I never carry them because I haven't found a good spot. These will be useful as I will actually have them with me. :)

Good news everyone. At check out, enter the code, 'americanadventurist'

''That will discount the GoTreads down to $39.99 each. 1, 2, 4, or 12 pack all end up at $39.99 each.

We have enough on hand to get early orders filled but once we run out, we are out until after Christmas.

If any moderators have concerns, they can contact me directly at any time. We can assure them we are a legit company. Not a fly by night business trying to make a quick buck. We truly believe in our product and work our tails off to constantly improve and exceed customer expectations.

Thanks again for everything!

-Aaron''
Ordered a 2 pack, used the discount code and it worked awesome. Shipping was reasonable too. Less than 100 bucks for the pair shipped to my door is hard to beat! Thank you for working on this!

Just make sure you all do your own reviews, and pos em around to help support Go Treads, for supporting us. I hope we wipe their current and upcoming stock out :D

Ordered, code worked fine. Showing out of stock now with shipping resuming in January.

That means we wiped out their standing stock, and are dipping into their upcoming restock. Thanks for the update Ed.

HardTrailZ, welcome!

Just crossed over here from my the GB thread... Need to update the other thread libarata.

Out of stock until January eh? Bummer. I'll have to wait a little longer then.

Back
Top Bottom