2014 MRV Sunday Exit Route Run

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think we're out... The truck isn't feeling just right and I'm not sure if it's driveline, engine or suspension. I don't want to be a recovery story for anyone!

Bummer this run didn't happen.

I ended up cutting across 2N01 off the 38 to 2N02. Did some random trails off the main road which was pretty fun. I did eventually see BorregoWrangler towards the latter end of the trail.

Bummer this run didn't happen.

I ended up cutting across 2N01 off the 38 to 2N02. Did some random trails off the main road which was pretty fun. I did eventually see BorregoWrangler towards the latter end of the trail.

Yeah, sorry things weren't a bit more structured. But it was good to see you out there! Sunday runs can be kinda hit n' miss,with everyone taking it easy in the morning and packing up for the trip home. That joshua tree forest along 2N02 is a sight to see!

Here are some photos I took along the way.

0921141200b_zpsq0tv0poj.jpg

0921141206a_zpshgg1y6lb.jpg

0921141207_zps2gtutbyy.jpg

0921141214c_zpsqe8lonkz.jpg

0921141241b_zpshkxi9wdl.jpg

0921141243a_zpsosaatqij.jpg

IMG_20140921_170007_zpshk8mric6.jpg

No worries as far as the run not being organized and on a Sunday. It was a beautiful day to be out on the trails and I'm really glad I went out Sunday morning. It was definitely great to meet you out there as well. I did explore some off trail routes and played around in that small OHV-type area with all the red dirt. That was kind of fun to let the suspension work. I'm glad you brought up the idea of this run as I would never have tried it out. Thanks for the chance to do it :)

Here are a few pictures I took as well:

Wow great pics! Love that trail!

How was the condition of 2N02, Burns Canyon up to 2N01? I'll be heading up it this week for some hunting, have not been up it since the last round of thunderstorms.... Any issues or changes?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wow great pics! Love that trail!

How was the condition of 2N02, Burns Canyon up to 2N01? I'll be heading up it this week for some hunting, have not been up it since the last round of thunderstorms.... Any issues or changes?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

No issues at all with the trail. Airing down will make the ride a little more comfortable, though.

PM replied stm2727, but reply is same with BorregoWrangler's. You should have no problem whatsoever.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom