We need a bigger boat!

100acre

Adventurist
Last year I sold my two touring kayaks before my last adventure out west. Earlier this year I gave my Dagger Blackwater 10.5 hybrid yak to my brother and nephews. So just recently I purchased this FeelFree Lure 13.5 fishing kayak. It's really a great design and is very stable, enough so one can stand up and fish from it. It has some interesting designs, like the wheel in the keel. It weighs in at 95 lbs but has a carrying capacity of 500 lbs and there are many things one can do to make it better. I just added the optional rudder system and stand up bar for better stability while standing and casting/reeling
image.jpeg
image.png
image.jpeg
. It has a removable center console for a fish finder and sliding side mounts for extra gear like GoPro mounts and extra rod holders. One of the best features is the patented seat which rises or lowers in ten one inch increments which is awesome for someone spending a whole day in the boat. Plus it's very cushy and comfortable. I'm contemplating an outrigger system made by Stand-N-Fish or something similar and adding a trolling motor either where the existing rudder is or attached to the side. Yes, I painted my trailer to match the kayak

Back
Top Bottom