The Overlander Round Up - July 14, Roanoke VA

msoverland

Adventurist
OverlandRoundupFlyer.jpg

Howdy Overlanders! Come join us in Roanoke VA on Friday, July 14 for some beer, food and music at Sweet Donkey Coffee. Pack your rig, bring your family and make a weekend out of it, pets are welcome too! Deschutes Brewery Street Pub and several bands will be in Roanoke on July 15 PLUS there's plenty of great roads to explore in the George Washington National Forest just 20 min. from town!

For urban camping reservations, contact Urban Camping Roanoke (540) 314-8875.

For other camping options, I highly recommend using Hipcamp for our area and you'll get everything private/public.

For any other details, contact us at team@mountainstateoverland.com.

Urban camping update! Got a message from a member and wanted to share with the thread. There are urban camping options available in downtown Roanoke if you end up drinking too much. The catch, you'll need to reserve in advance - here's more info on Urban Camping Roanoke: Festival Docking. It looks like $25 for 2 nights camping in the city. Again, there are camping options outside of town, but for those who plan to party down this could be a good option. Cheers!

@msoverland, Thanks for the update. That was me who emailed you, and you've answered everything.

I had a nagging feeling that something else was going on the 14th, and I remembered I have tickets to see Sturgill Simpson at the Fox in ATL on Friday. We'll shoot for visiting Roanoke the 15th & 16th on our way to visit friends in Richmond.

@msoverland, Thanks for the update. That was me who emailed you, and you've answered everything.

I had a nagging feeling that something else was going on the 14th, and I remembered I have tickets to see Sturgill Simpson at the Fox in ATL on Friday. We'll shoot for visiting Roanoke the 15th & 16th on our way to visit friends in Richmond.

Dang, can't compete with that! Have a blast and hit the Deschutes Street Pub in Roanoke on your way back through! Cheers and have a great time at the concert!

Back
Top Bottom