Ok let's see your pooches!

In the first thread I posted a picture of my German Shepherd Kodiac, Yeah I know it's not spelled right. A little over a year ago we had to put him down because of cancer, Cancer really sucks! I was devastated to say the least. Here is Gunther Dog as we call him looking very regal sitting on the couch.

20180328_172217.jpg

20180328_172225.jpg

I had to put my Pal, Nikki down a few weeks ago. She was with me every minute of every day for almost 15 years.

DSC_0027.JPG

DSC_0175.JPG

DSC_0192.JPG

DSC_0348.JPG

These photos are from a 2010 backpacking trip to the Sierras. I just went backpacking back to this same place a few days after she passed. I missed her presence terribly.

cam

This is Cece. She's a rescue that we began just fostering in early August. A 'benefactor' brought her into the Vet where my daughter works as a Vet Tech. As we have the story, she belonged to a nail salon owner who did nothing but keep her in the laundry room of the salon. She's approx. 6 years old, needed a splenectomy and to be spayed. This benefactor brings her dogs to this vet and was willing to spring for all the surgery. She couldn't keep Cece herself as her two dogs don't play well with other dogs. My daughter asked if we could foster her instead of her being left at the vet. That was August 6! Needless to say, all 6 pounds of her has captured our hearts big time, including my wife who hasn't wanted a dog since we put the last of her two toy poodles she had when we got married down! That was 30 years ago. 30 years, two kids, no dogs! It's been painful. Cece has gotten to my wife in a big way. Two pics - first when we began fostering her and today after successful surgery. It's been a rough morning waiting on news from my daughter. Yes, she's gotten to me as well! :D

3034.jpeg
3522.jpeg

^^^^His paws look proportional, so I'll guess he'll only be 25-30 lbs. Or maybe 125lbs:D

Back
Top Bottom