LED filament bulbs

libarata

Adventurist
https://www.superbrightleds.com/search/led-household-bulbs/led filament/ I know many of us here like to have quality things, and most of the time those quality things are somewhat strange. I purchased an LED filament bulb a month ago. I wanted to replace a halogen bulb I was using as an area light above our parking port. So far, the sucker has worked flawlessly. It is bright, and I love yellowed light. It reminds me a lot of older tungsten bulbs. They are pricier, but I can deal with that, if they last longer than CFLs.

CFL's are OUT at our house. All bulbs replaced with LED. Ikea has the best deals on the regular bulbs. Warm white light type.

Looking at that site there, I REALLY like those vintage bulbs!

Superbrightled is a good company, I buy a lot of little random stuff from them

SBL has so many weird things. I LOVE that they are making vintage bulbs, which I think I like more than the standard shapes. They came out with those the day after my 750ln bulb arrived. They look like one of those illegal ones when lit. I am sold on em! Also, no heat, which is a plus!

Good to hear these are nice in person. I have the traditional Edison wire style in the foyer, and was thinking about going this route when they burn out.

x2 on the Superbrightleds recommendation, everything I've ordered from them has been top notch.

Back
Top Bottom