2024 Desert Rendezvous: Official Thread

Added to Calendar: 22-02-24, 23-02-24, 24-02-24, 25-02-24

Patches arrived!

IMG_6636.jpeg

Bummer, late as ever…like five years too late…I’m gonna be in the area around that time too! Hey Y’all! Like the old days!
ACA9FE7A-3FD4-4A65-BE96-9CA93B630782.jpeg

FYI travel between Yuma and Quartsite, Arizona.

Drivers should expect heavy delays and allow extra travel time
The Arizona Department of Transportation advises drivers to plan ahead for intermittent lane closures on north- and southbound US 95 near Yuma on Feb. 20 and Feb. 22 for utility work.

The following lane closures will occur intermittently between 8 a.m. and 4 p.m.

US 95 at milepost 51 will be closed in both directions on Tuesday, Feb. 20.
US 95 at milepost 59 will be both in both directions on Thursday, Feb. 22.
Motorists should plan for 15-minute road closures intermittently throughout the day. Flaggers will direct traffic.

ADOT reminds motorists to plan for heavy delays, proceed through the work zone with caution, slow down and watch for construction personnel and equipment.

Just wanted to check in on when do you show exact meeting location. I saw something metioned about same as last year. This is my first time attending. Just wanted to make sure I didn't miss anything.

Thank You

Just wanted to check in on when do you show exact meeting location. I saw something metioned about same as last year. This is my first time attending. Just wanted to make sure I didn't miss anything.

Thank You

Traditionally the first post is updated once the final point is determined so you may not have noticed the added text:

CAMP COORDINATES: N33.64427 W114.13900

*Copy and paste to Google Earth or Google Maps and it guides you right to the vicinity of the DRV campfire (look for our banners!).

Traditionally the first post is updated once the final point is determined so you may not have noticed the added text:

CAMP COORDINATES: N33.64427 W114.13900

*Copy and paste to Google Earth or Google Maps and it guides you right to the vicinity of the DRV campfire (look for our banners!).
Thank You for this. I for sure missed it.

Unfortunately we’re going to have to give up our spot to this years rendezvous we had some things come up and can’t make it.

Is there a thread for cancelling? I want to open my spot up. Unfortunate, but I have to cancel.
Have a great time everyone!
Jim McCoy

Back
Top Bottom