Baja Clam Chowder on the Mojoe Griddle!

Mojoe Outfitters

Adventurist
This Mojoe Video is the last in a series of three Baja videos from the recent Seafood expedition to San Quintin that Kris and I took a few weeks back. We scored a dozen huge Pismo clams fresh from the deserted beaches surrounding San Quintin and used the Mojoe Griddle to pop them open and stream them. Then they went in into the Dutch oven chowder pot with milk, potatoes, bacon, garlic and cayenne pepper. We used a Camp Chef stove in front of our hotel room at the Old Mill Hotel right on San Quintin Bay!

YUM!

Cam

Another incredible video cam and kris. If you ever need help for one of these, please contact me.. all I want are a couple of beers and whatever goodness you're cooking up...

Another incredible video cam and kris. If you ever need help for one of these, please contact me.. all I want are a couple of beers and whatever goodness you're cooking up...

Thanks Scott! One of these days we'll get out there together and you can bet your life that there will be plenty of Mickey's around and, oh yeah, there might be some extra food too! We always need help chopping and prepping ingredients as well as eating the result so you're welcome anytime.

Cam

Back
Top Bottom