All-Pro Offroad :: PackRack :: Modular Bed Rack System

All-Pro Offroad

Adventurist
allpro_email-logo.png

As part of our ever-growing All-Pro Expedition Series product line, dubbed Apex for short, this heavy-duty bed cage system provides strong, rigid structure made from durable 1.5"x .120 domestic steel tubing to support a rooftop tent, basket, or heavy gear above the bed of the vehicle.

The APEX Pack Rack mounts onto CNC laser-cut, full-length bed rails, gradually tapered for the exact fit of your trucks bed rails. The full-length rails disperse the load much better and help prevent collapsing on the factory trim.

Customize the Pack Rack to your desired height and configuration.

packrack_series_web_1_1.jpg

packrack_series_web_1_2.jpg

packrack_series_web_1_3.jpg

On the 05+ Tacoma, the Pack Rack simply bolts to the bed's existing cargo tie-down system to provide an easy, non-drill installation.

The 1995-2004 Tacoma requires drilling several mounting holes along the inner lip of the trucks's bed rails for appropriate installation.

This PackRack ships bare metal so you can finish it to your liking.

The PackRack is shipped in sections and can be easily assembled while keeping shipping costs down.

FLYER-AD_PACKRACK-FB.jpg

MSRP starts at $369
visit our website for your application and pricing

Options:
Gear Rack (STEEL) $379
Gear Rack (ALUMINUM) $599
Accessory Bars $75 ea or $129 for a pair. (weld-nut inserts required)
* these items both have tabs that allow for Rotopax can carriers and hi-lift mounts (sold separately) and so much more!
Weld-Nut inserts $7 ea

Currently offered for our 00-06 Tundra customers as well
TUNDRA-availablenow.png

07-14 Tundra CrewMax will be coming in October 2014
tundra-crewmax_packrack.jpg

Several additional options to the Pack Rack are in development as well.

Because of all the options involved we currently ask that you call in to order these.

Visit our website for more information http://bit.ly/packrack

I would love to see how the gear rack mounts. As I understand it's a stand alone item that doesn't need the pack rack correct?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I would love to see how the gear rack mounts. As I understand it's a stand alone item that doesn't need the pack rack correct?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You can absolutely use it as a stand alone item. It will mount using the track system with all mounting hardware included.

Here is a customer's using it as a stand alone item:

photo 1.JPG

photo 2.JPG

photo 3.JPG

Same rack will fit on a 5' or 6' bed? I have a 6' bed on the '14 access cab Tacoma but I might trade in on a double cab with a 5' in the summer. Or just order the 5' bed version and use on both? And is it easy enough to remove on days I have to go to the scrap yard and need the whole bed?

All-Pro Offroad has anybody successfully incorporated an inside-the-rail tonneau cover with the PackRack?

Back
Top Bottom