Tiny Rig Co.

2015 SoCal Desert Rendezvous: General Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
No I wasn't I was referring to a comment about a product that tensions lines and it has a cam locking mechanism. But Since I did stay at a Holiday Inn once I will message you if it will make your day

Quick FYI.

OutdoorX4 Magazine gave five OX4 Packages (One Year subscription, decal sheet, back issue set, and XPLOR T-shirt) as part of the raffle during Desert Rendezvous several weeks ago and we still haven't received any of the winning gift entries that were given in white envelopes at the event.

To those who won, please fill out the gift cards with your name, mailing address, and email address (including your shirt size) so we can get your OX4 Package out.

Just wanted to note I had a great time while at Rendezvous in March. With that said, I'd like to gauge how many people took a copy of the complimentary copies of OutdoorX4 Magazine we had available during the raffle on Saturday night. There were approximately 100 copies available, along with decal sheets, so if you grabbed a copy of the mag/decal sheet please post up so we know how many of these are appropriate for future events. Cheers!

Just wanted to note I had a great time while at Rendezvous in March. With that said, I'd like to gauge how many people took a copy of the complimentary copies of OutdoorX4 Magazine we had available during the raffle on Saturday night. There were approximately 100 copies available, along with decal sheets, so if you grabbed a copy of the mag/decal sheet please post up so we know how many of these are appropriate for future events. Cheers!

Someone was actively distributing them, rather than just having them "available". We had to give a couple back since my wife and daughter were each handed one in addition to the one I kept.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tiny Rig Co.
Back
Top Bottom