2024 Desert Rendezvous: Official Thread

Added to Calendar: 22-02-24, 23-02-24, 24-02-24, 25-02-24

Did I post my transaction in the correct place? I don’t see me on the list.

Scroll to the top of the page.
Click "register" on the right.
Paste the PayPal transaction # in notes.
Click "submit"

Push-the-button.png

Last edited:
As at Mountain, Desert Rendezvous will have a BEST DECORATED CAMPSITE COMPETITION. The theme will be "Desert Oasis".

1st post in this thread updated with event schedule info!

PUBLIC SERVICE ANNOUNCEMENTS:

Everybody knows that you get one raffle ticket just for showing up with an RSVP. You can get a SECOND raffle ticket for participating in the Camp Cooking Competition!

But wait! There's more...

If you WIN the Camp Cooking competition as a 1st, 2nd or 3rd place dish you will win one of three prizes offered just for the Camp Cooking Competition!

Additionally, as at Mountain, Desert Rendezvous will have a BEST DECORATED CAMPSITE COMPETITION. The theme will be "Desert Oasis".

OUR 8 COMMON SENSE CAMP RULES:

1. Common Sense!
2. Respect for Others!
3. Self Sufficiency! It would be a shame if you suffered needlessly. Entertaining, but a shame nonetheless.
4. Tread Lightly! Please.
5. Speed limit in camp is 5 mph for safety! *Make no dust.*
6. Kids MUST be supervised! *Feral children will be rounded up and placed in a holding pen full of candy.*
7. Dogs MUST be leashed at ALL times. *Dogs found off leash will be fed an irresistible, bowel shaking mixture of Cheez Wiz, bacon fat, and peanut butter.*
8. Quiet time in camp is 1100 PM. *That's when the disco music stops. For real.*

Additional information for Rendezvous Participants:

This is not an RV event. There are no hookups, and if your Trail Whale gets stuck the Jawas will dismember it. Utinni!
VANS and offroad type trailers ARE encouraged!

Back
Top Bottom