2024 Desert Rendezvous: Official Thread

Added to Calendar: 22-02-24, 23-02-24, 24-02-24, 25-02-24

Remember...

Push-the-button.png

@aherrera, @ek44, @Wegettoadventure, @kai38, @rippersjc, @Krakken_Offroad, @FordGuy, @Buccaneer.

To verify you are fully registered.

#1 - Scroll to the top of any page in this thread and click on the "Guest list" button to open the full list. You may have to scroll to see your user name. If you are not listed...
#2 - Press the "Register" button. Paste the Paypal transaction number in the notes section. Then click the submit button.

Check the list.png

Last edited:
Thanks @kai38. I know you posted to the thread but the list is not being updated manually like it use to. Why? The old way was multiple moderators trying to edit the same list at the same time and having the watch the thread like a hawk when getting close to full. With the forum update we have new options. So, step C in post #1 that must be done by the registrant but you're in with a click, paste the transaction id, and another click.

While everyone is getting use to the change in SOP I'll be pinging people who donated but miss step C to make sure they get added.

Thanks @kai38. I know you posted to the thread but the list is not being updated manually like it use to. Why? The old way was multiple moderators trying to edit the same list at the same time and having the watch the thread like a hawk when getting close to full. With the forum update we have new options. So, step C in post #1 that must be done by the registrant but you're in with a click, paste the transaction id, and another click.

While everyone is getting use to the change in SOP I'll be pinging people who donated but miss step C to make sure they get added.

:thumbsup

Registered. Looking forward to seeing old friends and good food.
Transaction ID: 0P459953N0512044F

Back
Top Bottom