Molle Utility Bags - Looking for good USA made ones

rlynch356

Adventurist
I should also add that are not uber expensive.. I need some for my interior molle panels in the rear and was looking for something other than what's on Amazon.
If there is a place in Fayetteville that could go that would even be better than on-line.

Also a place to do customer name patches would be great as well... Again I can find things on-line pretty easily but would rather support a good smaller business if possible.

I was looking at BROG.. for them but thought I would see what other companies are out there that doing turn up on search so easily

Thanks
Rob

Surplus stores might be a place to look for USA made stuff. Also:

Made in Stanwood WA. Cheap depends on YOUR budget.

Name tags made in WI

Online surplus.

I have used all of these companies and have had great service from them.

I've been using Overland Gear Guy, I've been happy with his work plus he does custom fitted work.

I think I live up the road a bit from you. There is a company in Aberdeen that caters to the military that has been doing well since it started recently and they might be able to accommodate you.
The founders are ex military.

I think I live up the road a bit from you. There is a company in Aberdeen that caters to the military that has been doing well since it started recently and they might be able to accommodate you.
The founders are ex military.

VERY nice stuff and highly regarded in "certain circles" :march

Aberdeen is not too far, and looks like they have a good selection of pouches..
I'll tart planning ir out once the camera relocation finally arrives from AUS (been adventure sourcing something that does not require butchering the main body harness)

I'm just south of RDU

Back
Top Bottom