Joolca Supply Chain Woes (If you're on the fence about buying)

Greg

Adventurist
Senior Staff
"I just wanted to let you know that there will be a price increase on all our HOTTAP kits and ENSUITE tents to take effect as of 25 March, 11.59 PM.

Since late last year and with current day events, Joolca has seen ever-increasing costs that have affected the price of providing these products and services to our customers.

If you wanted to grab a HOTTAP Kit at the current price, please do so before the prices go up on 25 March."

If there's a silver lining, manufacturers are reconsidering their dependency on chinesium and Russian transportation of it that started in the 90's and have started to onshore US manufacturing again.

We're dancing on the "no politics" line. We can take it to DMs if you want.
Not sure I follow, take what to a "DMs" What is that? As far as US manufacturing, I certainly hope that comes back. Not sure how that would work in todays market but as much as possible would be welcomed.

Not sure I follow, take what to a "DMs" What is that? As far as US manufacturing, I certainly hope that comes back. Not sure how that would work in todays market but as much as possible would be welcomed.

Direct messages aka PM's

Back
Top Bottom