Gladiator Cargo Nets

TACMEDIC

Adventurist
Greetings American Adventurists,

I truly appreciate the opportunity to attend the recent Mountain Rendezvous in the Southern California Mountains. I enjoy seeing old and new friends, but checking out the gear is always a highlight. @Jimmie Perkins had a nice setup on his new Jeep Gladiator with a Gladiator Cargo Net (not associated with Jeep) securing his loose gear.

I did a quick search on Gladiator Cargo Nets and learned that they were built based on an the appreciation of camping and exploring the outdoors. Then there the idea that they have supported America with their products being provided to the military for a safer environment.

I was sold after seeing the gear and learning about their story. I wanted /"needed" the 4'x4' cargo net with those cinch straps to secure some loose gear in my 1995 Hummer. I also wanted a smaller net to secure some gear in the cabin area of my 2001 Hummer and after giving them a call, they were able to assist me with a net not on the website. Awesome.

Well, If you are in need of some additional safety and maybe a little security, take a look at this California based company.

The attached photos are for your reference. Take care.

WIN_20211107_12_31_26_Pro.jpg
WIN_20211107_13_28_35_Pro.jpg
WIN_20211107_12_20_13_Pro.jpg
WIN_20211107_12_22_55_Pro.jpg

Last edited:
I have a nice robust flight deck safety net from one of the ships in my navy career. I don't think I could buy better cargo net than that anywhere! It was retired during a ship refurbishment due to age. Not deteriorated at all! It's 5x6 feet with loops all around.

1.jpg

If it's strong enough for Navy pallets of stores and other topside uses, it's good enough for OVERLAND!

Back
Top Bottom