2024 Colorado ZR2 bison with 35" tires.

Greg

Adventurist
Senior Staff
2024-chevrolet-colorado-zr2-bison.jpg

https://www.motor1.com/news/662592/...-bison-up-close-video-confirms-35-inch-tires/

Govt Motor Co doing pretty good things with the market and staying on top of this trend.
Except all the electronic controls/interfaces, and 4cyl-T only engine... that kills it for me.

Makes me almost wish I waited. Almost.

Govt Motor Co doing pretty good things with the market and staying on top of this trend.
Except all the electronic controls/interfaces, and 4cyl-T only engine... that kills it for me.

Makes me almost wish I waited. Almost.

Yeah, I find it confusing that they are still battling with Apple CarPlay and Android Auto with their own proprietary system. Even Toyota finally gave up on that, though I suspect Toyota’s Entune was likely worse than GM’s system. The thought of this Colorado having lighting that is only touch screen controlled is honestly a huge no-go for me.

Yep, I struggled for about 2 weeks before giving up with a rental Corolla… never once worked. It was terrible navigating Dallas off my phone with it leaned up on the gauge cluster sliding all over the place. I figured it being a 2022, they would have fixed things. Nope. Just as bad as the system that I removed from the 4Runner.

Yep, I struggled for about 2 weeks before giving up with a rental Corolla… never once worked. It was terrible navigating Dallas off my phone with it leaned up on the gauge cluster sliding all over the place. I figured it being a 2022, they would have fixed things. Nope. Just as bad as the system that I removed from the 4Runner.

2018 you can't even navigate with a phone. Navigation map is a SD card. Updating it will cost me $170.

As I commented on the first article that came out over GM not supporting CarPlay, "Like I needed another reason not to buy a GM."

Automotive engineers designing a UI for a screen...

"They removed CarPlay and Android Auto and, I don't know how they managed it, every time I change the volume I scrape and bloody a knuckle."

:rofl

Back
Top Bottom