2014 American Adventurist Event Schedule

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dave

Adventurist
Founder
Senior Staff
Editor
Here is what we have on tap for 2014, more details forthcoming in individual event threads here on AAV.

2014 RENDEZVOUS EVENTS CALENDAR.jpg

RENDEZVOUS NEWS: American Adventurist is proud to present the 2014 event schedule. Our community has a LOT going on this year, here's a sneak peak to help you make plans (stop by and join our Forum for more info on these exciting events):

Desert Rendezvous - 21-23 March 2014, coordinates TBD, SoCal

American Adventurist Hootenanny @ Overland Expo - 16-18 May, Flagstaff, AZ

Mountain Rendezvous - 19-21 September 2014, Camp Tahquitz, SoCal

Appalachian Rendezvous - 24-26 October 2014, Uwharrie ORTC, NC

Toys for Tots w/Trasharoo - 6-7 December 2014, Lake O'Neill, Camp Pendleton, CA

AAV Toys for Tots Poster.jpg

Official Thread for the Mountain Rendezvous

Official Thread for the Appalachian Rendezvous

:home

Last edited:
Dave playing the "stick and move" with the DRV dates I see! Glad I pay attention every now and again.:cool:

is it too early to RSVp for DRV, Overland, MRV, and toys for tots

DRV is never an issue, it's the MRV you have to have a quick response for.

So can we sign up for MRV yet? Pretty sure I know the answer, have to ask anyway just to be annoying!:cool:

You mean I have to wait till fall for a east coast event. Bummer, oh but I think that is our bear hunting weekend..Double bummer...

You mean I have to wait till fall for a east coast event. Bummer, oh but I think that is our bear hunting weekend..Double bummer...

I hear you on bear season...I had to check the PA 2014 seasons to make sure it wan't going to interupt our critter gettin' seasons. On a side note we'll be putting together (hopefully) a couple of smaller local runs, floats and meet-ups through the spring and summer if your interested. Just keep a weather eye open.

You know what, I don't see why I couldn't make both the DRV and the MRV this year... I think that's gonna be the plan!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom