WTB: ISO axial scx10 rc truck

Hey guys I wanted to see if anyone had one of these rc trucks collecting dust. Looking to pick one up for my son and I to play with.

I have 350.00 to spend on one.... Picture for attention.

80dd7015ebb5df7578cf80986c1a0334.jpg

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

Does it have to be that exact model? I don't recall the model I have but it's an Axial rock crawler with a Land Cruiser body.

I'll get info and post up pics.

Axial AX10 ready to run.

IMAG1117.jpg

IMAG1118.jpg

I'll do $275 for rig, controller, battery and charger. Even a new Jeep Cherokee body (still unpainted).

Nope. It ran prefect last time I used it but that was a few years back. I'll have to charge it and test it out if you're interested.

Did a quick charge and it runs perfect. I do think the battery isn't taking a full charge but there are also a couple other batteries which I never used. I'm down in San Diego if interested. I could possible ship (you paying costs) but I need to find out if I can ship the batteries as I know there are some restrictions but I don't recall what they are.

Did a quick charge and it runs perfect. I do think the battery isn't taking a full charge but there are also a couple other batteries which I never used. I'm down in San Diego if interested. I could possible ship (you paying costs) but I need to find out if I can ship the batteries as I know there are some restrictions but I don't recall what they are.
Sent you a pm

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom