would anyone be interested...

Sean Slavin

Adventurist
If I started a series of photo education posts? Someone on another forum asked if I would be interested in doing that and since photography is a big part of what we do as a hobby, I thought I'd ask over here. It'd be open ended. Knowledge and constructive criticism. I wouldn't let it devolve into the typical ego stroking/bashing threads that can be found on many of the popular sites that will remain nameless. I've been doing this for a long time and love to teach and share. A big part of that stems from the fact that when I was starting my business, I couldn't get anyone to give me the time of day.

The plan is to write one 'lesson' per week. Start at the basics and go as advanced as everyone wants to go.

Anyone up for it?

I'd be especially interested in DSLR functions and concepts. I bought one thinking I'd learn to use something other than the auto setting but haven't.

If I started a series of photo education posts? Someone on another forum asked if I would be interested in doing that and since photography is a big part of what we do as a hobby, I thought I'd ask over here. It'd be open ended. Knowledge and constructive criticism. I wouldn't let it devolve into the typical ego stroking/bashing threads that can be found on many of the popular sites that will remain nameless. I've been doing this for a long time and love to teach and share. A big part of that stems from the fact that when I was starting my business, I couldn't get anyone to give me the time of day.

The plan is to write one 'lesson' per week. Start at the basics and go as advanced as everyone wants to go.

Anyone up for it?

In like, Flynn.... I have a camera thats WAY beyond my knowledge base.... I keep tellin myself that Im going to take a photography class someday... What better way to start, IMO. :) THANKS, Sean. Most kind of you!

Back
Top Bottom