What is “Overland Built” ???

Dean

Adventurist
Founding Member
You sir need to go back on trips again. I know building a brand is important but it’s time to get off the show and tell circuit and get back in the woods.
Trust me, I know. Between mom being sick and the LJ being of the road this has been one of "those" years. It is what it is. However I have a lot of plans for 2020 and they're more about adventures and chasing horizons and less about showing dogs and ponies.

Overland is to vehicles what ADV is to motorcycles what tactical is to guns what open-concept is to architecture and on and on and on...
Don’t let the suits in a marketing department somewhere sabotage your love of the outdoors with a buzzword. Buy the rig you like, build it how you want it and drive it to places you love. That is all.

Dave

Adventurist
Founder
Senior Staff
Editor
Overland is to vehicles what ADV is to motorcycles what tactical is to guns what open-concept is to architecture and on and on and on...
Don’t let the suits in a marketing department somewhere sabotage your love of the outdoors with a buzzword. Buy the rig you like, build it how you want it and drive it to places you love. That is all.
Well said.

Top Bottom