Wedge campers information and comparisons

Very nice. Hopefully it’s not the same weekend I’m headed to pick up the Habitat. That’d be a bummer.

Very interesting choices to make. Really like the versatility of both the GFC and Drifter. I am wondering about the possibility of attaching extrusions on the sides of the Drifter’s lid to provide some more mounting options for solar panels and a Space case/canoe rack type item.
kinda leaning that way but the extrusions on the GFC and their modular mounting bits are making the choice difficult.

Very interesting choices to make. Really like the versatility of both the GFC and Drifter. I am wondering about the possibility of attaching extrusions on the sides of the Drifter’s lid to provide some more mounting options for solar panels and a Space case/canoe rack type item.
kinda leaning that way but the extrusions on the GFC and their modular mounting bits are making the choice difficult.

If you haven't already check out the two large threads over on TacomaWorld.com regarding the Vagabond Drifter. Other wedge styles like the GFC and AT are spoken about as well in the threads.

Plus plenty of knowledge here on the forums regarding them. Several members have worked or dealt with all of them over the last few years.

Back
Top Bottom