WeBoost Cell Phone Booster + Cheetos Group Buy - Feeler, Preliminary, Not Guaranteed

That's not enough to move me now either. I can wait for the holidays.

It would have been nice if they could have offered something better. Thank you for putting forth the effort to try to make it happen. I appreciate it.

We bought one about a month ago for our upcoming trip to AK this summer.

We had a chance to try it out on a trip to OBX where we run through a fairly remote stretch of US 40 in NC where we usually loose our connection for about an hour or so (my wife is in sale and is on the phone constantly)

Well we had constant connection throughout our trip so we are very happy that we got it.

We bought one about a month ago for our upcoming trip to AK this summer.

We had a chance to try it out on a trip to OBX where we run through a fairly remote stretch of US 40 in NC where we usually loose our connection for about an hour or so (my wife is in sale and is on the phone constantly)

Well we had constant connection throughout our trip so we are very happy that we got it.

It's on the list. When looking up the product one site offered a 5% discount and free shipping just for signing up for their newsletter. The need isn't immediate so I'm just going to wait for holiday sales.

at 10% the one I would be interested in is cheaper on amazon with free prime shipping. Thanks for looking into it though.

Back
Top Bottom