Warn winch??

sounds about right...............

What sounds about right to 'ol Watashi is "Keep it Simple Stupid." :)

Winches have been around for a long time. The most commonly available and affordable winches for what we do are electrically powered and their mechanical advantage is delivered by planetary gear or worm drives. When manufacturers offer revolutionary new technology in this product line I look at it skeptically. At the end of the day, a winch is still a winch, and an "insurance policy."

The best way to decrease your chances of a "stuck situation" is knowledge, skill, and ability -- train to be a better OHV operator and skilled in recovery technique. The best winch is the winch rarely used. :tango

Winches have been around for a long time. The most commonly available and affordable winches for what we do are electrically powered and their mechanical advantage is delivered by planetary gear or worm drives. When manufacturers offer revolutionary new technology in this product line I look at it skeptically. At the end of the day, a winch is still a winch, and an "insurance policy."

The best way to decrease your chances of a "stuck situation" is knowledge, skill, and ability -- train to be a better OHV operator and skilled in recovery technique. The best winch is the winch rarely used. :tango

Great advice......thanks.

Just drive faster, no need for skill!

That's how you learn how to work on your rig or spend excessive amounts of money on fixing your rig rather than traveling with it. Sometimes both.

Back
Top Bottom