Wagonofdoom - 2015 Outback Overlander

Nice work! What's your plan for the suspension with the additional weight of the steel bumper, swingout, filled Jerry cans, and tire/rim?
already did it. thats why it has a bit of a forward rake. Slightly stiffer springs compensate for all the weight ;)

when was it you came to washington? you should come to the west coast subaru show, the mud pit is a blast.

i must be confusing you with someone else, i read something about someone taking a road trip to seattle

I don't normally like hoops or bull bars, but man the hoops really finish the look of that bar. Wonder if I can convince my wife she needs that on her subi.

Agreed. I didnt originally want to have the headlight hoops, but i was convinced otherwise and after its done im happy with them

This is pretty cool. How has it maintained ride comfort with all that you've added to it?

actually pretty close to stock honestly. had a friend in it yesterday that has never been in an outback and he commented on how nice the ride was

So much fun to be had!

Trying out some new tires

Atturo Trail Blade XT came out in a 235-65-17, so i figured lets do it!
trailbladext_black_top.jpg

http://www.atturo.com/moto/trailbladext

Another subaru owner an I put together a run this weekend. Camped friday, wheeled saturday, camped saturday at another site, then left out on sunday to head back home
untitled (13 of 37) by Grant Wilson, on Flickr
untitled (2 of 37) by Grant Wilson, on Flickr
untitled (3 of 37) by Grant Wilson, on Flickr
untitled (5 of 37) by Grant Wilson, on Flickr
untitled (12 of 37) by Grant Wilson, on Flickr
untitled (18 of 37) by Grant Wilson, on Flickr
untitled (19 of 37) by Grant Wilson, on Flickr
untitled (22 of 37) by Grant Wilson, on Flickr
untitled (27 of 37) by Grant Wilson, on Flickr
outback4 by Grant Wilson, on Flickr
outback2 by Grant Wilson, on Flickr
outback1 by Grant Wilson, on Flickr