VIRTUAL Overland Expo, Saturday August 8th 2020

Dave

Adventurist
Founder
Senior Staff
Editor
3798AB74-E33A-499E-8100-A2C6D0A838D0.png

Mark Your Calendar! Virtual Overland Expo coming up next Saturday!

Featuring seminars and roundtables, exhibitor giveaways, film fest, virtual campgrounds and more this Saturday, August 8th.

Saturday, August 8th - Kicking off at 9 am PST!

Overland Expo is excited to bring our fans a taste of the Expo in virtual form. On Saturday, August 8th, the Expo team will compile a selection of the exciting programming we have at our live events. Virtual activities include educational seminars presented by Overland Expo instructors, campground photo galleries, video showcases of adventure rigs and motos, show specials from exhibitors, prizes and giveaways, and a sample of short films as part of the ICON Overland Film Festival.

TUNE INTO

Overlandexpo.com

YouTube Premieres

Instagram Lives

Overland Expo’s team of experts have come together to create some exciting content for this virtual event, producing a selection of our most popular seminars, slideshows, and roundtable discussions as a preview of the extensive Overland Education schedule available at live events.

All videos will be premiered on YouTube at their scheduled times – times posted are Eastern Time (ET).

Featuring:

Wild camping: The dirty truth
  • Elevate your outdoor meals with Chef Corso of MONTyBOCA
  • 1.2 Million miles worth of top travel tips
  • Driving the Pan-American highway
  • Regional Q&A: Alaska
  • And more!
See Full Education Schedule

VIRTUAL CAMPGROUNDS

Brought to you by: Nomadica Outfitters

"Reserve" a spot today for your rig or adventure moto in the virtual campgrounds to be featured on the website and be eligible for prizes!

OVERLAND FILM FESTIVAL

Brought to you by: ICON Vehicle Dynamics

Join us for a curated selection of short films from the overland community + interviews with the film producers.

Check out the films… HERE

SPONSOR PRIZES & GIVEAWAYS

Overland Expo sponsors and exhibitors will showcase special show discounts, thousands of dollars in prizes and giveaways, and product demos all day.

Check our discounts & giveaways

VIRTUAL EVENT GEAR

Get your virtual event gear including t-shirts, sweatshirts, patches, face masks, and more. Limited time only!

Shop gear online… HERE

Heads up!

We are partnering with Equipt to give away a National Luna Split Charger System - a $350 value - at this virtual event! Stay tuned there for how to win!

80DC26CA-28EF-4729-BD4C-FCD27898C5E4.jpeg

33107E08-3A70-4480-B5C8-CA669BFAF35D.png

I’m willing to rent out properly socially distant spots in our field with great 4G coverage to any Overlanders needing the full fieldlanding experience.

Reasonable rates set at a level equivalent to the Expo expectations. PM for details...

30815DC0-ABE1-4031-B8D3-C85A3D278A81.jpeg

I’m willing to rent out properly socially distant spots in our field with great 4G coverage to any Overlanders needing the full fieldlanding experience.

Reasonable rates set at a level equivalent to the Expo expectations. PM for details...

View attachment 52568
The southern compound is available also :) We won't make you throw hay but it is the only picture I could access at the moment...
Hay 2020.jpg

View attachment 52568
As someone who has been lucky enough to visit, I would say this is a great opportunity

Back
Top Bottom