Uwharrie Jeep Jamboree

jscusmcvet

Adventurist
I will be a trail guide at this event this coming weekend. Look for me and introduce yourself. I'll be in my blue 2005 Rubicon and camping at UORTC on Thurs and Fri night. John
ARV camping.jpg
New top.jpg

I just checked out the webpage. No tires over 37', no lift over 6". That will be nice to keep things interesting on the trails. I was on Uwharrie 2 weeks ago. You will have fun

Not much in way of pics but still a great time. Great trail pre run with the
2005 URE Jeep Jambo 4.jpg
URE Jeep Jambo 2015.jpg
URE Jeep Jambo 2015 2.jpg
URE Jeep Jambo 2015 3.jpg
other trail guides on Thursday, Beautiful dry conditions on Friday and rain, rain, rain on Saturday - made for some great wheeling. Camping at UORTC was great as always. Took a secluded spot back in the woods and really enjoyed it. Only about a dozen people camping total. Would have taken trail pics but the camera (circa 2002) finally took a dump after 13 long hard years of outdoor use.

I really like your tent/trailer set up. The whole arrangement seems so versatile, I like that you can adapt it as needed to meet the needs of each trip. I've got some versatility with my stuff, but I have to swap entire vehicles truck/Jeep) to make it happen!

Thanks Bob. It ain't perfect, but it did not take a whole bunch of cash and is a comfy way to spend the night in the woods. Takes only 15 or 20 minutes to set up and take down. the rig is so light compared to our pop up that I can get it into anywhere I can get my jeep. Not perfect but good enough for now. I have about 6 nights in it and am still learning the ins and outs of getting things right. I am going to rebuild the front deck so I can carry the fridge there and a way to carry the spare and call it good.

Back
Top Bottom