Trip Report - Overland Expo West 2019

Fespinoza

Adventurist
I'm planning to attend my 1st Overland Expo West! I'm super excited and counting the days. My buddy is traveling with me and we're loading his BMW GS800 on the back of my Tacoma TRD Off-Road. I'm pulling my Intech Pursue Flyer and the plan is to boondock along the way. We're leaving home (Atlanta GA on Tuesday May 14th and returning after the show on Monday the 20th. We're still working out the route and travel plans but hoping to tag along with a caravan. I'm planning on updating the forum as we go.

Thanks

That is a quick trip. I assume you are going I-40 all the way. Forget about finding free camping in Texas but no problem finding camping in New Mexico .

www.freecampsites.net and the Ioverland app are great for finding campsites

Safe travels

I'm in Atlanta as well, but will be travelling for work during that window. I would love to hear about your experiences on the trip. The distances have put me off in the past, but I am warming up to the idea.

I'm in Atlanta as well, but will be travelling for work during that window. I would love to hear about your experiences on the trip. The distances have put me off in the past, but I am warming up to the idea.

Expo East dates and new location will be announced on the 17th... something maybe closer to you ;)

Back
Top Bottom