Transferring again.............this time Southern California.

Maxcustody

Adventurist
We have been in Texas for 13 months and today my official transfer came thru for Southern California. This will be our second tour in California, first one was 2010-2012 in the Central Valley, near Modesto.

This move is to Victorville, California near Johnson Valley........We are very excited I think it will be a great location. Johnson Valley for our ATV's and truck camper will be perfect, as well as Joshua Tree, Death Valley, San Diego, San Bernardino NF, Big Bear, Anza Borrego, Mojave and the list goes on and on. My report date will be November 26, 2017.

We're in Phelan -- right around the corner from Victorville. Don't forget about close access to all the wonders and grandeurs of the Sierra's that will now be in your backyard. Monache and Kennedy meadows are just a couple of our favorites. And add in Convict Lake, Randsburg, the Bristlecones, rock lake, quick weekends in Tehachapi (the list goes on and on and on)....

We're in Phelan -- right around the corner from Victorville. Don't forget about close access to all the wonders and grandeurs of the Sierra's that will now be in your backyard. Monache and Kennedy meadows are just a couple of our favorites. And add in Convict Lake, Randsburg, the Bristlecones, rock lake, quick weekends in Tehachapi (the list goes on and on and on)....

Awesome, I am going to have to hook up with all you local guys (and gals) to show me the ropes......

If you like desert camping, offroading and exploring. You are in luck. You will live in the Mojave Desert.

Hundreds of thousands (If not millions) of BLM, State and other Fed owned lands you can go enjoy and mostly for free. Enjoy!

Packing day......
20171108_080620.jpg
IMG_20171108_084730_949.jpg
20171108_091044.jpg

Wow... I'm going to miss your palace in Texas even though I've never seen it - only in the images you shared. Seemed about perfect for a gentleman such as yourself.

Wow... I'm going to miss your palace in Texas even though I've never seen it - only in the images you shared. Seemed about perfect for a gentleman such as yourself.

We will miss it too, looking forward to Southern California though. Big Spring Texas was an experience. I won't be back....

Back
Top Bottom