Toys for Tots Mojoe Potluck - Sign Up Here!

Mojoe Outfitters

Adventurist
I posted this message in the official T4T thread and I'm starting this new thread so you folks can let everyone know what you are bringing/cooking and also if you have any competitive "throw downs" that you want to make! Talking smack is legal here!

The second post in this thread is where I will attempt to list what everyone is bringing/cooking so we don't have any duplication.

Bring It On!

Let's just make this official! Mojoe Outfitters will be hosting a potluck on Saturday (late afternoon/evening) for all attendees at the American Adventurist/Trasharoo T4T event. The Mojoe Outfitters Team consisting of myself, Kris and intern/apprentice Ralph (woody) will have 3-4 Mojoe Griddles set up and HOT near the central fire ring. We will also have two extra Camp Chef burners available for cooking that requires a pot or pan.

There are two ways to participate in this event:

1. Bring the ingredients for one of your favorite dishes and cook it yourself for others to try.

2. Bring a larger amount of one or two random ingredients. In this case, these random ingredients will be set on a table and those of us who consider themselves cooks ;) will be able to create a dish from the ingredients laid out before them. Sort of like the "Chopped" TV show on steroids! The Random Ingredients may include various meats/sausages, deer legs, vegetables, chopped/sliced onions and bell peppers, cooked rice or pasta, grated cheese, chillies, sauces, tortillas, ethnic foods, eggs, dairy foods, paper plates/bowls/tableware, etc., etc. This could be a good opportunity to clear out your freezer/fridge!

Get creative!

We will also be debuting potential new Mojoe product, a large deep fat fryer that fits on top of a Camp Chef stove! So, if anyone wants to cook a dish that requires deep frying, bring it on!

I'll be starting a new thread on this event shortly to gauge interest and for people to post up items or dishes that they will be bringing.

Cam

- - - Updated - - -

Participants with Dishes:
1.Mitch Triple Chocolate Cake with Mint!

Participants with Ingredients:

1.Blkwgn: Tortillas
2.Raul B: Chorizo
3.Porriggity: Shredded cheese, sour cream and salsa
4.Camadile: Skirt Steak
5.SFSMedic: Ground Venison
6.05tacoMedic: Tri-Tip

Last edited:
One of the things that has hurt this event is communication - information in too many places. I estimate that about 1/2 of the actual attendees are RSVP'd here while a good portion are not seeing this because they are FB only folks who only saw the private invite stuff Dave Druck did on his Facebook group.

It will come together amigo, but it may not coalesce until the day of.

In the meantime - jump onboard folks this is going to be fun!

I will grab some tortillas from costco. I dont know if I will have my fridge repaired by then so I don't want to commit to perishable goods

How about we "cook" up a MoeJoeCam video? I'll bring lights, cameras, sound, and "stuff" Cam you dress yourself pretty. Folks bring yo mama's best recipe and we'll show off! Nothing makes a party like food. And nothing makes party food like a MoeJoe! So, what do you say?

How about we "cook" up a MoeJoeCam video? I'll bring lights, cameras, sound, and "stuff" Cam you dress yourself pretty. Folks bring yo mama's best recipe and we'll show off! Nothing makes a party like food. And nothing makes party food like a MoeJoe! So, what do you say?

Sounds like a great idea, Jon! You could even film the donations of toys and the inevitable Toy Mountain that will erupt! Love it! Having a pro capture the the entire T4T weekend on video will be great for everyone involved.

OK everyone, do you want to be a star? Let's see what you got. Bring it on!

Cam

Put me down for making a Triple Chocolate Cake dish

Cris and others can argue among themselves to determine if Mint is included as an ingredient. I say it should be, Christmas and all, included but hey; let them fight it out.

Cris and others can argue among themselves to determine if Mint is included as an ingredient. I say it should be, Christmas and all, included but hey; let them fight it out.

There is no question, it WILL be mint :swordfight

MINT PLEASE!

I'm bringing ground venison with pork fat ground into it and debating on seasoning when grinding or leaving for people to season.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm bringing ground venison with pork fat ground into it and debating on seasoning when grinding or leaving for people to season.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I love the way you do that combo grinding. I'd say take it all the way and add the seasonings that you would normally do!

Cam

Why on Earth would you add pork fat to nice, tasty, lean venison? Sacrilege I say..Sacrilege ;)

Back
Top Bottom