Tired of all the same "huge" RTT's, so I made my own: TerraPod

Quick production update:

We know we are not the only one's out there, but here's a sample of what we are dealing with...

Every single time line and lead has extended for everything from raw materials to fasteners. Thus...pushing everything.

This has all happened within the past 2 months. We did make accommodations for the First Edition and 2nd round of production. However, some of the lead times happened in the middle of all this (...not cool). :(

I completely understand this is not the news you wanted to hear. We don't like it either and ask for a little patience. There's a lot at play here that is way out of our control. I ask again...if anyone can magically make this Covid crap disappear, that'd be great. (y)

For happier news - we are putting together a Rhino-Rack order. For all First Edition purchasers, we are offering 20% OFF ALL Rhino-Rack products. If you would like to include anything from mounts to accessories, including awnings and more, let us know ASAP. Once this order is sent, the discount is gone.

Thank you for your understanding.

Cheers.
Chad

HXLzkFD.jpg

Quick production update:

We know we are not the only one's out there, but here's a sample of what we are dealing with...

Every single time line and lead has extended for everything from raw materials to fasteners. Thus...pushing everything.

This has all happened within the past 2 months. We did make accommodations for the First Edition and 2nd round of production. However, some of the lead times happened in the middle of all this (...not cool). :(

I completely understand this is not the news you wanted to hear. We don't like it either and ask for a little patience. There's a lot at play here that is way out of our control. I ask again...if anyone can magically make this Covid crap disappear, that'd be great. (y)

For happier news - we are putting together a Rhino-Rack order. For all First Edition purchasers, we are offering 20% OFF ALL Rhino-Rack products. If you would like to include anything from mounts to accessories, including awnings and more, let us know ASAP. Once this order is sent, the discount is gone.

Thank you for your understanding.

Cheers.
Chad

HXLzkFD.jpg

Challenging times reveal character in people and businesses. Your level of transparency and willingness to communicate with current and potential customers is very refreshing :thumbsup

RTT looking great. When is the full shell version hitting the streets?

:stir

Howdy folks...well...we were going to ship out on Friday. Very glad we did not. Major delay with freight, UPS and FedEx happening in the midwest right now. (In fact, a set of shocks I am waiting on are stuck out there...somewhere.)

Hoping to get these out the door this week.

yDPycxQ.jpg

The very first production RTTx has been delivered! - Thanks Andy, and welcome to the Terrapod Clan!

Installation notes: RTTx XL installed on a 200 Series Land Cruiser to a Prinsu Rack via Terrapod adapter brackets.

Side note - While the RTTx can be installed on virtually any rack, our testing has shown for best results, mounting on low profile uprights provides the best low profile, lightweight solution. Uprights tested to date are ARB's Rack Fitting Kit and Rhino-Rack's Backbone3. Both work very well.

Lq36seK.jpg

OHB1iJR.jpg

84P5YwI.jpg

Prinsu brackets:
A7WhEkF.jpg

wow congrats, i haven't seen the recent updates! Everything looks like it's coming along swimmingly!

Definitely looking forward to the solo!

Folks...allow me to rant.

Freight shippers. For the love of all things...please. Get your sh*t together. :soapbox

We have been working for over 2 weeks to put together a properly good freight shipping deal that works for our customers while also protecting the product. Only, to have the shippers change the shipping class 3 bloody times. Even after we established an original direction and ordered 30 shipping skids.

Yours truly is not exactly happy. That said...thank you for your continued patience. We WILL be shipping out the tents (that are beginning to stack up now)...very soon.

Cheers.

NQP1MER.jpg

Ladies and Gents - Allow me a moment to obsess about my, erm... obsession. o_O

I know quite a few think black framing is cool looking. Frankly...I 100% agree with you. Heck, it's why I started the design process with black in mind. I loved the look. However, as I got further along in the process, testing proved it is just not the best solution. This has been my target for the tent, from the start >>>> the best functioning, no compromise, well-designed & built RTT. Period.

• Personalization: The RTTx was created to be a sleeping system that can be personalized by the owner. If you still desire a black tent, anodizing is a high-energy finish that provides a great surface for paint or vehicle wrap vinyl. This direction, completely fits with idea of personalization.

Far too many tents in the industry are focusing on cheap and cool looking, instead of proper function and design. That's not how Terrapod rolls. The RTTx is cool looking...but meets the mark functionally, in spades.

Adventure Simple

After seeing this one in person in Utah I’m very intrigued:

741B02F0-6E5E-4660-BCC1-5243A20D9C9A.jpeg

My question is about personalization. My truck build is “thematic” with earth tones. Silver and white just won’t jibe well for me.

Can one be had in other colors?

Back
Top Bottom