Adventurist
Founder
Senior Staff
Editor

Attachments

• 2015logo-600x722.jpg
    2015logo-600x722.jpg
    355.2 KB · Views: 261
I will be there. This will be my 12th. Its always a good time and there is a huge drawing with over $100k in prizes. Proceeds go to fight to keep our public lands accessible to motorized recreation, including the current lawsuit over Ocotillo Wells.

I will be working, as usual. If you come out, ask anyone in orange where I am and find me. Would love to see some AAV folks. Ask for Tim.

I'm thinking about going out to the desert that weekend and at least stopping in to see the various vendors. Not too hot on the idea of camping with the masses. Are you going Dave? Anyone else?

My buddy has a place in Salton City, we'll probably go out for at least the day.

I'm thinking about going out to the desert that weekend and at least stopping in to see the various vendors. Not too hot on the idea of camping with the masses. Are you going Dave? Anyone else?

Yes I plan on going - my plans are fluid at the moment but I'll know more as it gets close.

We usually camp up the hill, a few miles west of the dustbowl. Not too far east of the Microwave tower.

The crowds are less, and being without the dust is a relief.

I'll be there too, camped either in the midst of the mayhem or one canyon north with SoCal Broncos. Be good to see some of y'all, won't be able to make DRV. I'll look for you microwavers :)

I'd love to make it to this event but not this year. You guys have fun and be safe this weekend.

Being that finances dictate I choose my events wisely, I opted to choose drv over tds for a lot of reasons, so I won't be thrre. I did go for almost 7 years in a row though.... :)

Enjoy and stay safe, I am definitely stuck at work. See you all at DRV

I should be out in the desert having fun...instead I'm at home doing yard work. It's done for the most part, been trying to stay ahead of the weeds this year,,,I'd still rather be in the desert.

I should be out in the desert having fun...instead I'm at home doing yard work. It's done for the most part, been trying to stay ahead of the weeds this year,,,I'd still rather be in the desert.
If it makes you feel better Bob, I am at work today lighting model buildings

Broadway Building

cb0023666d66f36e167e03f72c131588.jpg

Capital Records
30341e29bbbd00568a4b1b3370a2aedf.jpg

Hollywood Bowl

474b7a33adeb70dec8b9dbcb33ba3ebb.jpg

And I get to come back here tomorrow

We just hit Borrego Springs. I'll check this thread to see if anything develops tonight IRT camping/location/etc as right now we are just winging it!

Back
Top Bottom