The wife finally won...

BushHead

Adventurist
Well, the wife won the trailer battle.. it's not tacti-cool or anything, but we have camped every weekend since we got it so I guess its a win-win...
_DSC0603.JPG

Happy Wife, happy life!

Drop some oil from the rear, roof top mini guns, flame thrower, tons of options

We are headed in the same direction. Bunkhouse? I think we've settled on a Hybrid.

It has a set of double bunks in the back, but not a bunkhouse that has 4 bunks. But the double bunks are nice.. Mom and Dad slept on the bottom and both girls on the top two weekends ago at Hot Springs NC. We like the double's because the girls will fit as they get older and as of now they can invite a friend each to camp with them.

I've never seen the double set of bunks. I bunk houses we saw had a bedroom in the front with the bathroom and bunks side by side in the rear.

This is it...
Prowler-lynx-25lx-floorplan1-800x286.png

but where it says bunk over double, it's a double bunk over double.. so room for 2 up top and below.

That's very similar to some of the Jayco's we looked at recently. The lager bed on the bottom was nice indeed.

Hey maybe I will bring my Pop Up camper and we can start a new neighborhood for ARV...

And no one will be laughing when it is pouring down rain and you are dry and toasty in your big ole camper...

I've drug my ratty coleman popup to several desert and mountain rendevouz events, as well as down a legitimate 4wd trail in the eastern sierras. All most people say is "Cool popup" or "How in the Hell did you get that here?" :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Some old guy tried to trade me his 17ft camper for my teardrop on my way home 4th of July weekend. Told him I didn't have anything to haul a large camper.

nice setup..... Ever since i sold my Toy Hauler a couple of years ago my wife refuses to come camping with me. we have been talking about getting a travel trailer or a nice pop up.....

Back
Top Bottom