The Taco Chaser - Adventures & Restoration Project

Another quick note...this Ft. Tuthill trip was the final destination for the 03' Tacoma. Came home from that trip, sold the 03 for cash, and picked up a new tow vehicle:

IMG_1687.JPG

Since we will be towing the Chaser with this new Toy...and I didn't want to get my back dirty again plumbing a line from the engine compartment to the 7 pin, I bought one of these:

Looks very simple, and I will post up my "first use" review in this thread very soon. We will be taking a vacation trip to Colorado and I'm going to plug n' play the Curt Echo here in the next few days. :)

If this Bluetooth device and its accompanying app work like they should, I will quite literally be a very happy camper.

Geez John, nice new rig. Really wish you'd picked another color. It's identical to mine.:D we'll have to make sure we are on opposite ends of the camp so we don't end up in the wrong tent after a few libations.:oops:

Geez John, nice new rig. Really wish you'd picked another color. It's identical to mine.:D we'll have to make sure we are on opposite ends of the camp so we don't end up in the wrong tent after a few libations.:oops:

Hey Tim...we probably need to compare Toyota notes...and yeah, that whole tent thing too!

:camping

:wine

Back
Top Bottom