The Random Thoughts Thread

Seriously, I've seen guys get more for drug offenses under the UCMJ than this... I mean we're talking TREASON here after all. He left his damn post and went over to the enemy.

:panic

My head is gonna explode.

^^^^Tried to keep my comments "vague" to avoid the political aspect.

Nothing political about it. He violated his oath and the Code of Conduct. He's the biggest traitor to wear the uniform in the last 50 years.

To expand on the Bergdahl verdict: Reduced to E-1, Dishonorable Discharge, $10,000 fine - $1000 wage reduction over 10 months.

Social media Service/veteran pages are lit up.

However, I think that this Courts judgement is related to Trump's constant harping on his case and what "he", the 'Commander-in-Chief', thought his punishment should be. One of the first things I learned in command with UCMJ authority was to NEVER weigh in on judgement until that members case had been heard. Judgement before due process, even under the UCMJ, let alone civil courts, is a basic right.

I think that, in light of his infamy, he's going to have a very sad existence wherever he goes.

I concur the President should have remained silent however his inability to do so should IMHO not be a factor in B boy's punishment. His punishment should be based only on his actions. Just ask those who were affected by them. Time will tell if the verdict was just.

Seriously, I've seen guys get more for drug offenses under the UCMJ than this... I mean we're talking TREASON here after all. He left his damn post and went over to the enemy.

:panic

My head is gonna explode.

I recently looked at the books - death is still a penalty for treason.

I think that, in light of his infamy, he's going to have a very sad existence wherever he goes.

I hope you're right but it wouldn't supprise me to see him on CNN as their latest "Military Analyst"...not that I watch CNN...

Bringing this back up. I've been wearing the sample shirt I ordered and a few folks have commented on it. Apparently I'm too picky about print quality as these folks thought it was fine and wanted a shirt. If anyone is interested I used the printing company's built in software to make open a shop so you can order them. I tried to cut out everything I could from the printing company charges to make it available as cheap as I can, and there's a 20% discount coupon at the top of the shop for the next 4 days (something the printer adds in I guess). Messed around with a couple other ideas and put them out there as well. Here's the link:

https://shop.spreadshirt.com/gbexpeditions/?noCache=true
@Dave or other admins if I need to move this post somewhere else let me know.

I just received my order. The print quality is lacking, almost like a printer running out of ink with noticeable streaks. I got it on brown and it sort of looks like wood grain. I like the concept well enough that I’ll wear it. Hopefully someone can find a better company as I think this design would sell like hot cakes. Maybe I’m showing my age a hit there. Do hot cakes still sell well? Did they ever? And why?

D5AD4240-2913-4435-AB36-1964A4A33335.jpeg

8465B5E7-7A41-4FC5-B564-1A89389D4042.jpeg

Last edited:
I just received my order. The prain’t quality it lacking, almost like a printer running out of ink with noticeable streaks. I got it on brown and it sort of looks like wood grain. I like the concept well enough that I’ll wear it. Hopefully someone can find a better company as I think this design would sell like hot cakes. Maybe I’m showing my age a hit there. Do hot cakes still sell well? Did they ever? And why?

View attachment 34925
View attachment 34924
@jjstahl3

I wager Jay can make those no sweat, and on high quality shirts. @Gallowbraid are you cool with taking this theme to the next level as an AAV shirt?

That looks like a cheap inkjet iron on......junk! Anyone with a good printer could do that better with iron on sheets avaiable from many places. I have a color lazer printer, I just might make one for myself.

Back
Top Bottom