The Random Thoughts Thread

In CA we have winter formula/summer formula gasoline, not unusual to see a 1-2 MPG difference...lower in the winter (which boggles my mind...colder, denser air, etc) Any chance that plays a role?

In CA we have winter formula/summer formula gasoline, not unusual to see a 1-2 MPG difference...lower in the winter (which boggles my mind...colder, denser air, etc) Any chance that plays a role?
Yeah Maryland has the same. A winter/summer formula. Maybe it's a combination of all three. I think a long road trip is in order to validate the instrument reading.

They said you couldn't quarantine stupid. Guess they were right....
A visitor was injured in a bison attack Wednesday at Yellowstone National Park, which this week began a phased reopening.

"A female visitor was knocked to the ground and injured by a bison," the National Park Service said in a statement.

The injury happened Wednesday afternoon in the Old Faithful Upper Geyser Basin when the woman got too close to the animal, park officials said.

The extent of her injuries was not known. "She was assessed and refused transport to a medical facility," the park service said.
https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-new...n-reopened-yellowstone-national-park-n1211721

I'm not sure how to feel about this...I would assume it solves all the blind spot problems of the FJ.

fj45.jpg

fj452.jpg

Because I can't leave well enough alone I find myself on vehicle auction sites quite often. This leads me to wishing that vehicles could talk...

Something landed on this thing, and it was big. I'm guessing a serious tree.

Coincidentally, auction sites are a wonderful way to look at real world crash damage, and how vehicles you may be considering purchasing will hold up.

1591938395878.png

1591938407495.png

1591938426020.png

1591938441994.png

Back
Top Bottom