The Random Thoughts Thread

Sometimes I like to imagine I’m flying a helicopter above droves of T-rexes that are gorging themselves on a diet of left leaning politicians....
3C4F6702-98E0-4E06-A5F5-C8882CC68699.jpeg

It is not that there are more morons, it is just more are recording the dumb assed shit they do.

Seriously, if you want people to know what gender your kid is, send a postcard. Don't burn down the forest, your house or car.

This is kind of interesting. How many of you have heard of the so called "Zone of Death"? It's a 50 square mile part of Yellowstone National Park that's in Idaho where you could, theoretically, get away with murder or any other crime. There's a brief Wikipedia article on it, and lawyer Steve Lehto just did a 10 minute Youtube video on the subject:

What is the Zone of Death?

This is kind of interesting. How many of you have heard of the so called "Zone of Death"? It's a 50 square mile part of Yellowstone National Park that's in Idaho where you could, theoretically, get away with murder or any other crime. There's a brief Wikipedia article on it, and lawyer Steve Lehto just did a 10 minute Youtube video on the subject:

What is the Zone of Death?

Good to know... good to know...

This kinda stuff gets me angry.

Yellowstone is not a petting zoo. Visitors are required to keep a distance of at least 100 yards from bears and wolves, and 25 yards from any other wildlife. This is why.

Yellowstone National Park officials say a bull bison tossed a 9-year-old Florida girl into the air when the animal charged a group of about 50 tourists. Park officials say the bison rushed the group Monday after some of the tourists approached to within 5 to 10 feet of the animal over at least 20 minutes.

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/bison-...d-9-year-old-in-air-when-it-charged-tourists/

Modern Medicine - the more the art advances, the less the science can understand.

My wife just had her 6th spine surgery. I am glad for good insurance.

Back
Top Bottom