The Random Thoughts Thread

I spent three years in Italy as a kid. My neighbor had Lego's, I had Lincoln Logs, and Tinker Toys, Erector sets when I got back to the states.

I had logs, a chainsaw, a coon skin cap and a pet coon. At least until it got up in the suspended ceiling in the kitchen and fell through the tiles, than I had two coon skin caps! Thanks Dad!

I had plenty of Lincoln logs, Tinker Toys and Hot Wheels too! All you used your own imagination to play with! I still have the case I kept my Hot Wheels in as well as several of the cars! All are pretty beat up and despite being ancient, doubt they are worth anything.

I had plenty of Lincoln logs, Tinker Toys and Hot Wheels too! All you used your own imagination to play with! I still have the case I kept my Hot Wheels in as well as several of the cars! All are pretty beat up and despite being ancient, doubt they are worth anything.

I still have my Hot Wheels, too.

Mattel Fanner 50s! With individual cartridges you put stick-on caps on!

I remember a roll of caps - they were red if I remember correctly.

I remember my G.I Joe's from the 70's. Seems like some people took inspiration from their childhood toys to build their adult play-things

Lets see -- roof top lights, check -- drone, check -- detachable trailer, check - and on, and on, and on
:jeep50

I remember my G.I Joe's from the 70's. Seems like some people took inspiration from their childhood toys to build their adult play-things

Lets see -- roof top lights, check -- drone, check -- detachable trailer, check - and on, and on, and on

I had these as well. The Original GI Joe, not that crap of today. I had the Jeep and the mobile support vehicle. Ah the good old days...

Hmmm...I think the American and Nazi German soldier toys I played with were PRE-G.I. Joe! :rolleyes: They were about an inch to an inch and a half tall, totally plastic.

HahaI I still have this! Ran across it in my parents attic while looking for cool old toys to show my Grandson

Random math question.

Say you had a 1" copper pipe freeze and break inside a wall because the outside temperature is -8F. Say that pipe was at 60psi and burst overnight and ran for 6-10 hours. How much water would have flooded your entire lab?

Answer: a shit load

Capture.PNG

Back
Top Bottom